The Peterhead Running Festival is an event for all the family that takes place annually in June at Catto Park Peterhead.
It is a great local event that is very well supported by the community.
At the Running Festival there is something for everyone:
- School pupils (Primary 1 to Secondary Year 2) can take part in Shell Schools Runs.
- Over 13s and upwards can Walk, jog or Run the Shell 5km.
- Over 17s can take part in the Peterhead Half Marathon.
- Primary Seven A Sides Football tournament.
- Open Day other entertainment including Charity Stalls.
- Children’s Play Area -bouncy castle, face painting etc.
Peterhead Marquee Hire are very proud to provide cover from the elements for this fantastic organisation.
You can find their facebook page HERE